Looking for housing for next semester? Or a roommate for next month? UW-Eau Claire offers an off-campus housing platform that helps students find housing, roommates, and sublets. Browse our list of resources and click on the active housing list for the most complete list of off-campus housing near UW-Eau Claire.

*Note: The UW System Board of Regents policy requires students must live on campus for two years after high school graduation. Please make sure you meet all on-campus housing requirements or exemptions before consider living off campus.

International Students:

Are you an international student transferring to UW-Eau Claire? Do you have questions about immigration, finances, and living in the U.S.? Check out our International Students and Scholars page for tips on living off campus as an international student.


If you have questions about lease agreements, tenants' rights or financial services, Attorney Harry Hertel comes to campus once a week to help students. This program can help students with a very broad range of common student legal needs including traffic issues, small claims, personal injury, landlord disputes, alcohol issues and employer/employee disputes.

A $10.00 first-time fee is charged, with a $5.00 fee for each subsequent appointment concerning the same subject matter. To schedule an appointment stop by the Student Senate Office (220 Davies Center), call 715-836-4646 or e-mail


If you're interested in being a part of our database of off-campus housing options near UW-Eau Claire, please visit our List With Us page for more information.

Contact Us:

Crest Wellness Center 222
630 Hilltop Circle
Eau Claire, WI 54701

Phone: 715-836-4646